We are a leading global independent educational consulting firm that provides mentoring and admissions counseling to international students seeking admission to the full spectrum of North American universities and colleges. Headquartered in Dubai, Hale Education Group also has offices in Abu Dhabi.
For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode
Our model has evolved from our deep background and broad experience in the industry. We provide intensive one-on-one counseling and guidance to students in every aspect of North American college admissions, based on the philosophy of finding the right “fit.” We are defined by our collaboration with parents and students, as well as our innovative use of technology.
Hale Education Group employs a team of North American university professionals with relevant firsthand admissions knowledge. Our team has graduated from universities such as Harvard, Brown, Dartmouth, UChicago, Yale, UPenn, Georgetown and NYU.
To cultivate and guide the holistic development of students, helping them to achieve their fullest potential through the empowerment of American higher education.
Hale Education Group mentors, guides and prepares students for entry into American universities through:
- Ensuring each student creates a realistic, balanced college list based on the philosophy of “fit” which:
- Understands each university through the lens of its academics, curriculum, student body, size, geographical context, value system, extracurricular opportunities, and campus culture.
- Does not overemphasize rankings at the expense of qualitative factors
- Providing independent, objective advice based on comprehensive research and counselors’ firsthand experience through intensive, one-on-one counseling and mentoring.
- Preparing students for success in university by advancing a study/life balance.
- Fostering individuality and intellectual curiosity.
- Developing a personalized strategy and timeline for standardized testing
- Identifying merit-based aid and scholarship opportunities
- Assisting with student visa registration and application